Launched on September 2, 2014, MyVA is an initiative which will reorient VA around Veteran needs and empower employees to assist them in delivering excellent customer service to improve the Veteran experience. It is the largest department-wide transformation in VA’s history and will be a product of ideas and insights shared by Veterans, employees, members of Congress, VSOs, and other stakeholders.
The first phase of MyVA has included creating the task force and building the team to support the mission and an organizational change of this breadth. MyVA is focused on five areas of improvement:
1) Improving the Veteran experience
2) Improving the employee experience so they can better serve Veterans
3) Improving internal support services
4) Establishing a culture of continuous improvement, and
5) Enhancing strategic partnerships.
To download the full briefing click here.