Celestar Corporation supports the Department of State Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs with subject matter expertise.
This is the link to the position on our jobs board.
Thank you in advance, Rich Spencer
• U.S. Citizenship.
• Ten (10) years documented boat maintenance experience.
• Five (5) years demonstrated experience in maintaining C-class Island Class cutters, two (2) years of which as Engineering Petty Officer assigned to a 110’ Island Class cutter
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrated superior interpersonal skills when working with senior level management.
• Demonstrated superior English communications skills both oral and written.
• Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision.
• Demonstrated advanced professional proficiency in the Spanish language, spoken and written
• Demonstrated ability to lift 40 pounds (18 kgs) to shoulder height. Must be able to climb maintenance stands and ladders.
• Demonstrated experience working or coordinating with other relevant US government agencies (e.g., Department of Defense, DEA, CBP, USAID) and/or international organizations.